Terms and Conditions
1. Please ensure you have a suitable space to set up your Soft Play Hire. The set up is roughly 3m x 2.5m and will need to be set up on reasonably flat and suitable ground. Please note we cannot set up on gravel. If you have any questions about the suitability of a space please do get in contact to discuss your location.
2. Delivery and set up is included in your hire cost, but it is your responsibility to ensure that there is suitable access to your event location. Please ensure there is somewhere to park and that the distance from parking to your set up location is reasonable to carry a large amount of equipment. Failure to provide us with sufficient access will result in us being unable to service the booking with no offer of refund or reschedule.
3. The principle hirer accepts full and complete responsibility for all loss, theft or damage to the above stated equipment whilst it is under their custody and control.
4. Please ensure that the equipment is ready for collection at the end of your rental period – this includes replacing all of the soft play balls into the soft play pit. Should the equipment be excessively dirty then a cleaning charge of £40 may be charged. It is therefore advisable to ensure that the soft play equipment is returned in a good state.
During your Hire:
1. Please ensure all users remove any footwear prior to using the equipment.
2. Please keep all glass items away from the equipment.
3. No food or drinks is to be allowed on any of the equipment.
4. Use of the equipment is to be supervised by the recommended number of adults at all times.
If the equipment is muddy on collection, a cleaning charge may apply. Please ensure we collect it in the same state that it was delivered.
5. If you have hired a Ball Pit please make sure the balls are returned to their draw string bag. Failure to return them to their bag will result in a £20 charge.
6. Please note that all persons using this Soft Play/Play Equipment or Inflatables do so at their own risk. The Hirer will be responsible and liable for any damage, loss/theft or injury occurring. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using the equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times. Soft Play Party Hire cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment. Soft Play Party Hire accept no responsibility for any damages that may occur during delivery, set up and collection of equipment. (i.e. holes in the ground due to anchoring the equipment down).
By clicking the box you agree that you are entering into a contract confirming that you are responsible for any loss, damage or injury, and that you will abide by the above conditions, and understand this contract.